Hutchies has been building the structures in which Australians live, work, study, shop and play since 1912. From our early beginnings, we have grown into a dynamic and diverse construction company, delivering sophisticated projects across a comprehensive portfolio.
We're not like other builders. Relationships are everything to us – whether it's with our people, our clients, or the local communities in which we live and work.
About the role
Hutchies is looking for an experienced and reliable Carpenter to join their Rockhampton team.
This is a permanent, ongoing position with a competitive rate.
About Hutchies' culture
Hutchies’ company members also gain exclusive access to a range of extra benefits as part of their employment. You’ll enjoy discounted personal travel and flights, health insurance, superannuation, and large purchases from Australia’s biggest retailers. Various social events, meetings and conferences are held throughout the year. We also offer a world-class employee assistance program (EAP) for our people and their immediate family in times of need.
- Liaise with site supervisors, leading hands and project managers on site
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ensure all work is completed to the highest standard and complies with all building codes and standards
- Comply with all WHS legislation and site rules
- Carry out general carpentry work in accordance with our client's needs
- Trade Qualification – Certificate III in Carpentry
- Extensive knowledge and experience in all aspects of the carpentry trade
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Results driven
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Construction Industry White Card