Hutchies has been building the structures in which Australians live, work, study, shop and play since 1912. From our early beginnings, we have grown into a dynamic and diverse construction company, delivering sophisticated projects across a comprehensive portfolio.
We're not like other builders. Relationships are everything to us – whether it's with our people, our clients, or the local communities in which we live and work.
About the role
With an exciting and full pipeline of work, Hutchies is currently seeking a Contract Administrator to join their Sunshine Coast team in a full-time permanent capacity.
About Hutchies' culture
Hutchies’ company members also gain exclusive access to a range of extra benefits as part of their employment. You’ll enjoy discounted personal travel and flights, health insurance, superannuation, and large purchases from Australia’s biggest retailers. Various social events, meetings and conferences are held throughout the year. We also offer a world-class employee assistance program (EAP) for our people and their immediate family in times of need.
- Maintaining and managing variations, EOT and procurement registers
- Preparation of Subcontracts and associated Subcontract documentation
- Processing invoices
- Document control
- Work closely with the project team, including site personnel
- Undertake site visits when required
- Assist in defect management
- Preparation of monthly reports
- Prepare cost forecasts, monitor financial status, and prepare cash flow statements
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with clients, subcontractors, suppliers and consultants
- Liaise with client regarding progress claims to Head Contract
- Administration of Head and Subcontracts, Supply Agreements and Purchase Orders
Candidates with project delivery experience in Health will be highly regarded.
Agency applications will not be considered for this position.