About the role
Our team is seeking a motivated and dedicated HSE Systems Professional to join our team.
This is a fulltime position located at our Toowong office, which may involve occasional interstate travel, as needed.
Hutchies' HSE Systems team plays a pivotal role in the continual improvement of our third party accredited quality, health and safety, and environmental systems.
- Complete a gap analysis on HSEQ systems to relevant ISO criteria and OFSC Criteria for Health and Safety system — providing recommendations or areas for critical action
- In coordination with the Systems team review HSEQ procedures and ensure that systems processes and documentation in in line with jurisdictional requirements and ISO standards
- Work with and support the Systems Team on improvement and implementation projects
- Internal audit of the HSEQ management systems in line with gap analysis
- Facilitate close out of non-conformances identified during internal audits
Experience and qualifications
- ISO Systems auditing experience essential with experience / exposure to Office of the Federal Safety Commissioner (OFSC) experience, desired
- Knowledge and experience with occupational / work health and safety legislation across jurisdictions
- Highly developed written and verbal communication with ability to review exiting systems and critically analyse and assess areas of improvement
- High level research, review and interpretation skills used to review and suggest improvement for the accredited system
- Developed reasoning and conceptual skills to research, investigate, analyse, and evaluate solutions to identified systems problems into the relevant area
- Ability to plan, organise and schedule work tasks within set time frames to achieve team outcomes
- Ability to work autonomously to complete project works as part of a team within defined timeframes.
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS) and digital platform
- Ability to create and review health & safety, environmental and quality learning resources for integrating into Hutchies' LMS
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, desired
- ISO 9001 / 45001 Lead Auditor, desired
- Valid and current Drivers Licence