Office / Company Support in Toowong, QLD
Hutchies has been building the structures in which Australians live, work, study, shop and play since 1912. From our early beginnings, we have grown into a dynamic and diverse construction company, delivering sophisticated projects across a comprehensive portfolio.
We're not like other builders. Relationships are everything to us – whether it's with our people, our clients, or the local communities in which we live and work.
About the role
Hutchies is looking for an experienced person to fill an Office / Company Support role within the Company Services Team at its Toowong office. The role on offer is a full-time, salaried position.
Company Services is a small, close-knit support team that looks after various company-wide functions of the business broadly encompassing office administration & management, internal communications, culture, and initiatives.
The role will primarily involve the following tasks and is ideal for someone who enjoys variety, being organised and working autonomously:
- Administration tasks such as processing orders of uniforms, merchandise, stationery etc and liaising with various suppliers
- Assisting with writing, editing, proofing and facilitating internal communications including email campaigns, documents and videos
- Compiling and creating content for social media and the company newsletter
- Upkeep of company intranet pages and document library
- Facilitation of building maintenance requests and ensuring the office is always in great shape
- Various other administrative duties such as reconciling invoices, managing travel credits and posting recruitment ads
- Relief reception and assistance with PA duties at times
Skills and experience required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a company support role (preferably administration or communications oriented)
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, with a focus on strong grammar and spelling
- The ability to multitask and work autonomously
- Great organisational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (desirable)
- A friendly, positive attitude
About Hutchies’ culture
When you join the Hutchies fold, you get the advantage of all the great things that come with a tight-knit team culture, together with the training, support and career opportunities that only a large organisation can offer. We celebrate entrepreneurial spirit and innovation and we're committed to empowerment and autonomy for our people. If you've got the drive, we'll take you places.
Hutchies has an active social club which hosts a variety of different events throughout the year. Our Toowong office has on-site parking, a gym, complementary barista coffee on Mondays and lunch monthly.