Hutchies has been building the structures in which Australians live, work, study, shop and play since 1912. From our early beginnings, we have grown into a dynamic and diverse construction company, delivering sophisticated projects across a comprehensive portfolio.
We're not like other builders. Relationships are everything to us – whether it's with our people, our clients, or the local communities in which we live and work.
About the role
Hutchies is seeking an experienced Receptionist for its Toowong office. The role on offer is a full time, salaried position.
The role will involve:
- Managing a highly active Reception switch
- Meeting & greeting clients, handling reception traffic and assisting with meetings
- Distributing and responding to email correspondence
- Franking mail and organising couriers
- Ordering stationery, business cards, kitchen supplies & uniforms
- Reconciling invoices
- Ensuring reception, meeting rooms, kitchen and coffee machine are kept clean at all times
- Assisting with COVIDSafe office duties
- Assisting Company Services with admin tasks as required
Skills and experience required
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Reception based role
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to multitask and work autonomously
- Great organisational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- A love of being social and a friendly, positive attitude
About Hutchies' culture
When you join the Hutchies fold, you get the advantage of all the great things that come with a tight-knit team culture, together with the training, support and career opportunities that only a large organisation can offer. We celebrate entrepreneurial spirit and innovation and we're committed to empowerment and autonomy for our people. If you've got the drive, we'll take you places.
Our Toowong office has free on site parking, private gym, pinball machines, free coffee Mondays and monthly free Pho days.