Hutchies has been building the structures in which Australians live, work, study, shop and play since 1912. From our early beginnings, we have grown into a dynamic and diverse construction company, delivering sophisticated projects across a comprehensive portfolio.
We're not like other builders. Relationships are everything to us – whether it's with our people, our clients, or the local communities in which we live and work.
About the role
Hutchies is seeking expressions of interest from Site Supervisors, Site Engineers, Contract Administrators and Site Managers with rail / train station upgrade experience.
About Hutchies' culture
Hutchies’ company members also gain exclusive access to a range of extra benefits as part of their employment. You’ll enjoy discounted personal travel and flights, health insurance, superannuation, and large purchases from Australia’s biggest retailers. Various social events, meetings and conferences are held throughout the year. We also offer a world-class employee assistance program (EAP) for our people and their immediate family in times of need.
- Solid track record on rail projects
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, coupled with a collaborative approach to outcomes
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- The ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team
- Excellent communications skills
- Rail Industry Worker Card